myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Helmut Swaczinna <myfa...@wlp-systems.de>
Subject [Tobago] Problem with sheet styles and tabGroup (still no answer)
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:04:47 GMT
Hello,

I want to change the appearing of a tc:sheet on a specfic page. So I overloaded
the style classes for tobago-sheet in my page:

     <tc:style>
       .tobago-sheet-content-odd {
         background-color: #BBCCDD;
       }
       .tobago-sheet-content-even {
         background-color: #BBCCDD;
       }
       .tobago-sheet-body-div {
         background-color: #BBCCDD;
       }
     </tc:style>

This works fine in general. But the sheet is on a tab of a tabGroup. When I
switch to another tab (Ajax reloading), do a page reload on this tab and switch
back to the tab with the sheet, the style classes are not applied. The sheet
appears in the standard look.

I'm using Tobago 1.0.31 and MyFaces 1.1.5 with Faclets. I've tested this with FF
3.6 and IE 7.

Regards
Helmut