myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "boreddy.ravi" <boreddy.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Trinidad JSF table scrollbar issue when a row show/hide is clicked
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:16:29 GMT

Hi Team,

I am using Apache Trinidad JSF(trinidad-api-1.0.7.jar).

I have a table with a set of rows.Each row can be expandable and collapsed
using show/hide link.

My table has a scroll bar(table has a height attribute.See below code).

My Problem is here

For example :

If I have 10 rows in the table with a scroll bar .If I go to the last row by
scrolling down and If I click on 'show'  link on the last row.It seems the
table is redisplayed as it was first time when the page is displayed.I mean
to say that I need to scroll down to the last record to see the last
expanded record.

Note : On whichever row, the 'show' link is clicked, this is happening.

My code is here.

	contentStyle="border: 1px #2461AA solid; height: 236px; width:990px;"
	background="transparent">
				var="results"
				value="#{MemberSearchResults.memberSearchResults}" rows="25"
				 height="120px">

												<f:facet name="detailStamp" >
             Some content is here
           </f:facet>