myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help getting started with GlassFish, MyFaces, and Trinidad
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:22:21 GMT
Can you check your build, you might bundle mojarra as well as myfaces,
here is an excerpt of a sun-web.xml which works for me:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE sun-web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Application
Server 9.0 Servlet 2.5//EN"
"http://www.sun.com/software/appserver/dtds/sun-web-app_2_5-0.dtd">
<sun-web-app error-url="">
   <context-root>/helloworld</context-root>
   <class-loader delegate="false"/>
   <property name="useMyFaces" value="true"/>
   <jsp-config>
     <property name="keepgenerated" value="true">
       <description>Keep a copy of the generated servlet class' java
code.</description>
     </property>
   </jsp-config>
</sun-web-app>

but that does not help you you bundle both implementations in your ear
or war, it just overrides the one bundled with Glassfish.

Werner

Am 20.10.10 10:07, schrieb burghard.britzke:
> but even if I set those elements in my sun-web.xml, I get
>
> -->INFO: Mojarra 2.0.2 (FCS b10) für Kontext '/myapp' wird initialisiert.
> -->  SCHWERWIEGEND: Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath. Please make sure
to use only one of the two JSF-implementations.