myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to make those xml digest class serializable ?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 06:44:39 GMT
Am 17.10.10 16:11, schrieb Ivan:
> Hi,
>     I am looking at the integration work between myfaces and Geronimo, I am
> thinking that is it possible to make those xml digest class serializable,
> like FacesConfig, etc. So that, MyFaces could just scan annotation and sort
> configuration files once, and de-serialize those classes on each startup.
> Seems that only adding the serializable interface is enough.
>     Thanks.
Hi I think since this is integration work between myfaces and geronimo
that it might be good to also post that in the developers list of myfaces.
You might also raise a ticket for this issue.
The main issue is simply that in the interface and API section we are
bound by what the spec allows in the implementatiom section we can do
mostly whatever we want as long as it does not break the API.

Werner