myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing dojo classes in sandbox20
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:57:58 GMT
Hi

Sandbox components has not been ported to JSF 2.0 yet.

JSF 2.0 has now ajax support, so the idea is rewrite those components in a
way that do not require dojo.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

2010/10/11 <Juergen.Wieners@hella.com>

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm using MyFaces 2.0.2 with tomahawk20 1.1.10
>
> Now I added tomahawk-sandbox20-1.1.10-SNAPSHOT (I need the s:submitOnEvent
> tag)
>
> While starting the tomcat (6.0.29) the console shows:
>
> 11.10.2010 15:00:54 org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils
> newInstance
> SCHWERWIEGEND: Class :
> org.apache.myfaces.custom.dialog.ModalDialogRenderer not found.
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/myfaces/custom/dojo/DojoWidget
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:616)
>        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(
> SecureClassLoader.java:141)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1141)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1612)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1491)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:616)
>        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(
> SecureClassLoader.java:141)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1141)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1612)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1491)
>        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
>        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2699)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:326)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(
> ClassUtils.java:346)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(
> ClassUtils.java:311)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configureRenderKits(
> FacesConfigurator.java:2363)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(
> FacesConfigurator.java:530)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.buildConfiguration(
> AbstractFacesInitializer.java:296)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.Jsp21FacesInitializer.initContainerIntegration(
> Jsp21FacesInitializer.java:73)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.initFaces(
> AbstractFacesInitializer.java:118)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(
> StartupServletContextListener.java:111)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(
> StandardContext.java:4135)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(
> StandardContext.java:4630)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(
> ContainerBase.java:791)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(
> ContainerBase.java:771)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(
> StandardHost.java:546)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(
> HostConfig.java:637)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(
> HostConfig.java:563)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(
> HostConfig.java:498)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(
> HostConfig.java:1277)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(
> HostConfig.java:321)
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(
> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(
> ContainerBase.java:1053)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(
> StandardHost.java:785)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(
> ContainerBase.java:1045)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(
> StandardEngine.java:445)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(
> StandardService.java:519)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(
> StandardServer.java:710)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:581)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.myfaces.custom.dojo.DojoWidget
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1645)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1491)
>        ... 61 more
> 11.10.2010 15:00:54 org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator
> configureRenderKits
> SCHWERWIEGEND: failed to configure class
> org.apache.myfaces.custom.dialog.ModalDialogRenderer
> javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/myfaces/custom/dojo/DojoWidget
>        at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(
> ClassUtils.java:351)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(
> ClassUtils.java:311)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configureRenderKits(
> FacesConfigurator.java:2363)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(
> FacesConfigurator.java:530)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.buildConfiguration(
> AbstractFacesInitializer.java:296)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.Jsp21FacesInitializer.initContainerIntegration(
> Jsp21FacesInitializer.java:73)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.initFaces(
> AbstractFacesInitializer.java:118)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(
> StartupServletContextListener.java:111)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(
> StandardContext.java:4135)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(
> StandardContext.java:4630)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(
> ContainerBase.java:791)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(
> ContainerBase.java:771)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(
> StandardHost.java:546)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(
> HostConfig.java:637)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(
> HostConfig.java:563)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(
> HostConfig.java:498)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(
> HostConfig.java:1277)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(
> HostConfig.java:321)
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(
> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(
> ContainerBase.java:1053)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(
> StandardHost.java:785)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(
> ContainerBase.java:1045)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(
> StandardEngine.java:445)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(
> StandardService.java:519)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(
> StandardServer.java:710)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:581)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/myfaces/custom/dojo/DojoWidget
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:616)
>        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(
> SecureClassLoader.java:141)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1141)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1612)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1491)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:616)
>        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(
> SecureClassLoader.java:141)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1141)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1612)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1491)
>        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
>        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2699)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:326)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(
> ClassUtils.java:346)
>        ... 31 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.myfaces.custom.dojo.DojoWidget
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1645)
>        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1491)
>        ... 61 more
>
> And the page crashed with:
>
> javax.faces.view.facelets.TagException: /login.xhtml at line 76 and column
> 37 <s:submitOnEvent> Tag Library supports namespace:
> http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox, but no tag was defined for name:
> submitOnEvent
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.compiler.CompilationManager.pushTag(
> CompilationManager.java:276)
>        at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.compiler.SAXCompiler$CompilationHandler.startElement(
> SAXCompiler.java:227)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(
> AbstractSAXParser.java:501)
>        at
>
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(
> AbstractXMLDocumentParser.java:179)
>        at
>
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(
> XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:377)
>        at
>
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(
> XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2755)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(
> XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(
> XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:140)
>        at
>
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(
> XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:511)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(
> XML11Configuration.java:808)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(
> XML11Configuration.java:737)
>        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(
> XMLParser.java:119)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(
> AbstractSAXParser.java:1205)
>        at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(
> SAXParserImpl.java:522)
>        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:395)
>        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:198)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.compiler.SAXCompiler.doCompile(
> SAXCompiler.java:675)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.compiler.Compiler.compile(
> Compiler.java:118)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletFactory._createFacelet(
> DefaultFaceletFactory.java:280)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletFactory.getFacelet(
> DefaultFaceletFactory.java:162)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletFactory.getFacelet(
> DefaultFaceletFactory.java:137)
>        at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.FaceletViewDeclarationLanguage._getFacelet(
> FaceletViewDeclarationLanguage.java:1888)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.FaceletViewDeclarationLanguage.buildView(
> FaceletViewDeclarationLanguage.java:311)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(
> RenderResponseExecutor.java:66)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(
> LifecycleImpl.java:239)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.custom.ppr.PPRLifecycleWrapper.render(
> PPRLifecycleWrapper.java:84)
>        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:191)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at com.hella.utils.faces.CharsetFilter.doFilter(
> CharsetFilter.java:35)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(
> ExtensionsFilter.java:392)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
> StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
> StandardContextValve.java:191)
>        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(
> AuthenticatorBase.java:470)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(
> StandardHostValve.java:127)
>        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(
> ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
> StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(
> CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
>        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(
> Http11AprProcessor.java:861)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
> Http11AprProtocol.java:579)
>        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(
> AprEndpoint.java:1584)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
> Seems like I'm missing something but I don't not what.
> Any hints?
>
> Best regards
>
> J├╝rgen
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message