myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues in using tomahawk with Jboss 5
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 01:58:34 GMT
Hi

I think there should be some problem with your extensions filter
configuration. Try
deploy the example app in tomahawk distribution:

http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/download.html

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/myfaces/binaries/tomahawk-examples-1.1.9-bin.zip

Just set the param and deploy. Take a look at jscook menu demo. It should
work without problem.

best regards,

Leonardo