myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jakob Korherr <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk installation - infinite redirect when configuring extension filters
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:28:40 GMT
Hi,

Then I guess it is some sort of incompatibility with Seam. However I
am sorry, I've never really used it, so I don't know why this is
happening..

Regards,
Jakob

2010/10/19 Benjamin Mark <bemar@bemar.de>:
> Hi,
>
> thx for your help but it doesn't helped. Already the same problem with
> infinite redirect:
>
> Thats the actuall web.xml
>
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>   xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd"
>   version="2.5">
>
>   <!-- RichFaces -->
>
>   <context-param>
>       <param-name>org.richfaces.SKIN</param-name>
>       <param-value>blueSky</param-value>
>   </context-param>
>
>   <!-- Suppress spurious stylesheets -->
>
>   <context-param>
>       <param-name>org.richfaces.CONTROL_SKINNING</param-name>
>       <param-value>disable</param-value>
>   </context-param>
>
>   <context-param>
>       <param-name>org.richfaces.CONTROL_SKINNING_CLASSES</param-name>
>       <param-value>disable</param-value>
>   </context-param>
>
>   <!--
>       Change load strategy to DEFAULT to disable sending scripts/styles as
>       packs
>   -->
>
>   <context-param>
>       <param-name>org.richfaces.LoadStyleStrategy</param-name>
>       <param-value>ALL</param-value>
>   </context-param>
>
>   <context-param>
>       <param-name>org.richfaces.LoadScriptStrategy</param-name>
>       <param-value>ALL</param-value>
>   </context-param>
>
>   <!-- Seam -->
>
>   <listener>
>       <listener-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener</listener-class>
>   </listener>
>
>   <filter>
>       <filter-name>Seam Filter</filter-name>
>       <filter-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter</filter-class>
>   </filter>
>
>   <filter-mapping>
>       <filter-name>Seam Filter</filter-name>
>       <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
>   </filter-mapping>
>
>   <servlet>
>       <servlet-name>Seam Resource Servlet</servlet-name>
>
> <servlet-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamResourceServlet</servlet-class>
>   </servlet>
>
>   <servlet-mapping>
>       <servlet-name>Seam Resource Servlet</servlet-name>
>       <url-pattern>/seam/resource/*</url-pattern>
>   </servlet-mapping>
>
>   <!-- Facelets development mode (disable in production) -->
>
>   <context-param>
>       <param-name>facelets.DEVELOPMENT</param-name>
>       <param-value>@debug@</param-value>
>   </context-param>
>
>   <!-- JSF -->
>
>   <context-param>
>       <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
>       <param-value>.xhtml</param-value>
>   </context-param>
>
>   <servlet>
>       <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
>       <servlet-class>javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet</servlet-class>
>       <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
>   </servlet>
>
>   <servlet-mapping>
>       <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
>       <url-pattern>*.seam</url-pattern>
>   </servlet-mapping>
>     <servlet-mapping>
>       <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
>       <url-pattern>/faces/</url-pattern>
>   </servlet-mapping>
>
>   <security-constraint>
>       <display-name>Restrict raw XHTML Documents</display-name>
>       <web-resource-collection>
>           <web-resource-name>XHTML</web-resource-name>
>           <url-pattern>*.xhtml</url-pattern>
>       </web-resource-collection>
>       <auth-constraint />
>   </security-constraint>
>
>   <!--
>       uncomment <ejb-local-ref> entries when deploying to GlassFish and
>       (optionally) JBoss AS 5
>   -->
>   <!--
>       <ejb-local-ref>
>       <ejb-ref-name>creditfriend/AuthenticatorBean/local</ejb-ref-name>
>       <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type> <local-home/>
>       <local>ch.bemar.creditfriend.action.Authenticator</local>
>       </ejb-local-ref>
>   -->
>
>   <!--
>       Add entries for each EJB session bean which is also a Seam component
>       (not required on JBoss AS)
>   -->
>
>   <persistence-unit-ref>
>       <persistence-unit-ref-name>creditfriend/pu</persistence-unit-ref-name>
>
> <persistence-unit-name>../creditfriend.jar#creditfriend</persistence-unit-name>
>       <!--
>           The relative reference doesn't work on GlassFish. Instead, set the
>           <persistence-unit-name> to "creditfriend", package persistence.xml
> in
>           the WAR, and add a <jar-file> element in persistence.xml with
> value
>           "../../creditfriend.jar".
>           <persistence-unit-name>creditfriend</persistence-unit-name>
>       -->
>   </persistence-unit-ref>
>
>   <filter>
>       <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
>
> <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>
>       <init-param>
>           <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
>           <param-value>20m</param-value>
>       </init-param>
>   </filter>
>
>   <!--
>       extension mapping for adding <script/>, <link/>, and other resource
>       tags to JSF-pages
>   -->
>   <filter-mapping>
>       <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
>       <!--
>           servlet-name must match the name of your
>           javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet entry
>       -->
>       <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
>   </filter-mapping>
>
>   <!--
>       extension mapping for serving page-independent resources (javascript,
>       stylesheets, images, etc.)
>   -->
>   <filter-mapping>
>       <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
>       <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
>   </filter-mapping>
> </web-app>
>
>
>
> Jakob Korherr schrieb:
>>
>> Hi Ben,
>>
>> Just a shot into the blue, but I noticed that you only mapped your
>> Faces Servlet to *.seam, however Tomahawk also expects a mapping of
>> "/faces/". If you add this additional mapping, it will maybe work!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jakob
>>
>> 2010/10/18 Benjamin Mark <bemar@bemar.de>:
>>
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I've installed Tomahawk for JSF 1.2 on my seam-gen project (Seam 2.2.0
>>> GA)
>>> like the installation hints from the tomahawk page.
>>>
>>> Everything seems ok and the Jboss 5.1 server is starting up without any
>>> problems. When I connect to my project I get the message from the
>>> browser,
>>> that the request is redirected to an infinity redirect and can't be
>>> processed (all the same Firefox, IE, Chrome). NO error will be printed to
>>> log or console.
>>>
>>> When I remove the filter and filter-mapping stuff from web.xml its
>>> working
>>> again but I can't use captchas because I'm getting a error/warning that
>>> there are no extensionFilters configured.
>>>
>>> Someone know about that problem?
>>>
>>> Thx in forward for any hint
>>>
>>> Ben
>>>
>>> WEB.XML
>>>
>>>
>>> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
>>> <web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>>       xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
>>> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd"
>>>       version="2.5">
>>>
>>>       <!-- RichFaces -->
>>>
>>>       <context-param>
>>>               <param-name>org.richfaces.SKIN</param-name>
>>>               <param-value>blueSky</param-value>
>>>       </context-param>
>>>
>>>       <!-- Suppress spurious stylesheets -->
>>>
>>>       <context-param>
>>>               <param-name>org.richfaces.CONTROL_SKINNING</param-name>
>>>               <param-value>disable</param-value>
>>>       </context-param>
>>>
>>>       <context-param>
>>>
>>> <param-name>org.richfaces.CONTROL_SKINNING_CLASSES</param-name>
>>>               <param-value>disable</param-value>
>>>       </context-param>
>>>
>>>       <!--
>>>               Change load strategy to DEFAULT to disable sending
>>> scripts/styles as
>>>               packs
>>>       -->
>>>
>>>       <context-param>
>>>               <param-name>org.richfaces.LoadStyleStrategy</param-name>
>>>               <param-value>ALL</param-value>
>>>       </context-param>
>>>
>>>       <context-param>
>>>               <param-name>org.richfaces.LoadScriptStrategy</param-name>
>>>               <param-value>ALL</param-value>
>>>       </context-param>
>>>
>>>       <!-- Seam -->
>>>
>>>       <listener>
>>>
>>> <listener-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener</listener-class>
>>>       </listener>
>>>
>>>       <filter>
>>>               <filter-name>Seam Filter</filter-name>
>>>
>>> <filter-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter</filter-class>
>>>       </filter>
>>>
>>>       <filter-mapping>
>>>               <filter-name>Seam Filter</filter-name>
>>>               <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
>>>       </filter-mapping>
>>>
>>>       <servlet>
>>>               <servlet-name>Seam Resource Servlet</servlet-name>
>>>
>>> <servlet-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamResourceServlet</servlet-class>
>>>       </servlet>
>>>
>>>       <servlet-mapping>
>>>               <servlet-name>Seam Resource Servlet</servlet-name>
>>>               <url-pattern>/seam/resource/*</url-pattern>
>>>       </servlet-mapping>
>>>
>>>       <!-- Facelets development mode (disable in production) -->
>>>
>>>       <context-param>
>>>               <param-name>facelets.DEVELOPMENT</param-name>
>>>               <param-value>@debug@</param-value>
>>>       </context-param>
>>>
>>>       <!-- JSF -->
>>>
>>>       <context-param>
>>>               <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
>>>               <param-value>.xhtml</param-value>
>>>       </context-param>
>>>
>>>       <servlet>
>>>               <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
>>>
>>> <servlet-class>javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet</servlet-class>
>>>               <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
>>>       </servlet>
>>>
>>>       <servlet-mapping>
>>>               <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
>>>               <url-pattern>*.seam</url-pattern>
>>>       </servlet-mapping>
>>>
>>>       <security-constraint>
>>>               <display-name>Restrict raw XHTML Documents</display-name>
>>>               <web-resource-collection>
>>>                       <web-resource-name>XHTML</web-resource-name>
>>>                       <url-pattern>*.xhtml</url-pattern>
>>>               </web-resource-collection>
>>>               <auth-constraint />
>>>       </security-constraint>
>>>
>>>       <!--
>>>               uncomment <ejb-local-ref> entries when deploying to
>>> GlassFish and
>>>               (optionally) JBoss AS 5
>>>       -->
>>>       <!--
>>>               <ejb-local-ref>
>>>
>>> <ejb-ref-name>creditfriend/AuthenticatorBean/local</ejb-ref-name>
>>>               <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type> <local-home/>
>>>               <local>ch.bemar.creditfriend.action.Authenticator</local>
>>>               </ejb-local-ref>
>>>       -->
>>>
>>>       <!--
>>>               Add entries for each EJB session bean which is also a Seam
>>> component
>>>               (not required on JBoss AS)
>>>       -->
>>>
>>>       <persistence-unit-ref>
>>>
>>> <persistence-unit-ref-name>creditfriend/pu</persistence-unit-ref-name>
>>>
>>>
>>> <persistence-unit-name>../creditfriend.jar#creditfriend</persistence-unit-na
>>> me>
>>>               <!--
>>>                       The relative reference doesn't work on GlassFish.
>>> Instead, set the
>>>                       <persistence-unit-name> to "creditfriend",
package
>>> persistence.xml in
>>>                       the WAR, and add a <jar-file> element
in
>>> persistence.xml with value
>>>                       "../../creditfriend.jar".
>>>
>>> <persistence-unit-name>creditfriend</persistence-unit-name>
>>>               -->
>>>       </persistence-unit-ref>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>       <filter>
>>>               <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
>>>
>>>
>>> <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-clas
>>> s>
>>>               <init-param>
>>>                       <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
>>>                       <param-value>20m</param-value>
>>>               </init-param>
>>>       </filter>
>>>
>>>       <!--
>>>               extension mapping for adding <script/>, <link/>,
and other
>>> resource
>>>               tags to JSF-pages
>>>       -->
>>>       <filter-mapping>
>>>               <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
>>>               <!--
>>>                       servlet-name must match the name of your
>>>                       javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet entry
>>>               -->
>>>               <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
>>>       </filter-mapping>
>>>
>>>       <!--
>>>               extension mapping for serving page-independent resources
>>> (javascript,
>>>               stylesheets, images, etc.)
>>>       -->
>>>       <filter-mapping>
>>>               <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
>>>
>>> <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
>>>       </filter-mapping>
>>> </web-app>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>



-- 
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jakobkorherr
work: http://www.irian.at

Mime
View raw message