myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Alan <omegaobj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help getting started with GlassFish, MyFaces, and Trinidad
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:50:00 GMT
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 3:20 AM, Jakob Korherr <jakob.korherr@gmail.com>wrote:

> Great to here that the app is running now!

Thanks again.  Now for my next trick ...

(I feel like one of those incompetent magicians where every part of the act
goes wrong.)

I now set up my project to use the Mojarra implementation and imported the
trinidad libraries.   I was able to get a <tr:chart > tag to work first try
(the rabbit came out of the hat) but encountered a problem with the
popup to get a calendar I get the error below instead of the calendar.

Does trinidad rely on MyFaces (which I don't have in this project) for this
resource, or am I missing a filter in my configuration?

An Error Occurred:
/__ADFv__.xhtml Not Found in ExternalContext as a Resource

Here is the section of web.xml I am using:

<!--To make Trinidad Work -->

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>

 <servlet-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.ResourceServlet</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

<!-- This cannot be configured currently -->
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/adf/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

    <filter>
        <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>

 <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
        <servlet-name>Fases Servlet</servlet-name>
    </filter-mapping>

<!--    Trinidad prefers client-side state saving -->

    <context-param>
        <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
        <param-value>client</param-value>
    </context-param>

Regards,

A.