myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk installation - infinite redirect when configuring extension filters
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:37:35 GMT
Hi

If ExtensionsFilter does not work for your particulat configuration, you can
use TomahawkFacesContextWrapper strategy instead. It is useful in situations
like this one, where ExtensionsFilter just does not fit well. To do that you
must set the following web.xml config params:

   <context-param>
     <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.CHECK_EXTENSIONS_FILTER</param-name>
     <param-value>false</param-value>
   </context-param>

   <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.DISABLE_TOMAHAWK_FACES_CONTEXT_WRAPPER</param-name>
     <param-value>false</param-value>
   </context-param>

There is additional details here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/webapp/filter/TomahawkFacesContextWrapper.java