myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Durmont <cdurm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] PPR Problem with Trinidad 2.0.0.3-SNAPSHOT / MyFaces 2.0.1
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:05:11 GMT
Hi Roland,

Maybe you have hit the same bug as me : see TRINIDAD-1870 on Jira.
I included a patch on that bug. Can you try your examples with a
patched version of Trinidad 2 ?
Here on my app the patch does solve some problems (e.g. the
panelTabbed problem) on simple pages, but complex (say "real") pages
still have issues.

Regards,
Cedric