myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Freedman <michael.freed...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: TRinidad + Portlet-Bridge ViewExpired in Internet Explorer
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:18:11 GMT
Any chance you can put together a simple/stripped down form of this use
case and send to me?  Yes, the <redirect /> works around the problem
because it gets the bridge to think it should render the view in create
mode (no existing state to restore) but its not clear that the the
original way you coded it is incorrect. Hence I would like to take a
look at the details of this (if possible) and see if its something that
is a bug/needs to be fixed.
     -Mike-