myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Yves Deschamps <yves.descha...@univ-lille1.fr>
Subject Re: TRinidad + Portlet-Bridge ViewExpired in Internet Explorer
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:00:05 GMT
Thank you all,

The problem is now resolved.
In fact I use the first page " home.jsf " which activates an action (a
javascript which presses on a button) and thus passes in " / stylesheets
/ desktop / welcome.jsf " if I am in "desktop" mode or " / stylesheets /
mobile / welcome.jsf " if I am in "mobile" mode.
The fact of indicating " < redirect / > " in "navigation-rules" resolved
my problem.

I hope not to have made you lose too much time.