myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <...@schnurpfeil.de>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Text of labels is too much shifted to the top.
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:47:08 GMT
Hi dom,

I totally agree with you. Please file a ticket in Jira.

Regard,

Udo

Am 27.10.10 12:02, schrieb d.o.m.e@gmx.net:
> Hi all,
>
> the text of all labels is too much shifted to the top. Examples can be seen in the Tobago
Demo for any of those themes: Richmond, Speyside, Charlotteville (http://www.irian.biz/tobago-example-demo).
This happens to me with Firefox 3.6.11 and Tobago 1.0.30 (and obviously the Tobago version
currently used in the demo).

> So, I think it should rather be "vertically centered". Of course, one could do this by
manipulating the CSS style, however I think the default behavior should be "vertically centered".
Since this might simply be a matter of taste, I didn't want to file a ticket in Jira and wanted
to discuss it here first.