myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Freedman <michael.freed...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: TRinidad + Portlet-Bridge ViewExpired in Internet Explorer
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:48:37 GMT
Can you give us some additional details?

   1. Can you confirm that /stylesheets/desktop/welcome.jsf is a valid
      viewId/view you have provided in the app?  I.e. its not a
      resource/stylesheet referenced in the markup of a view?
   2. Describe the various steps you take before this problem occurs ...
      something like:
          * Hit portal page:  portlet renders view /xxxx.jsf
          * Invoke action in portlet results in rendering view /xxxx.jsf
          * At this point I (do something?/do nothing?) in then shortly
            the (page?/portlet?) auto rerenders and generates the error
            message.
   3. Does this problem only occur in uPortal?  I.e. since uPortal seems
      to use the pluto portlet container can you reproduce on Apache Pluto?
   4. Have you enabled trace logging in Faces?  If not can you?  Can you
      send me the logged results?
   5. Can you reproduce in a simplified test case that you can submit
      with a JIRA bug?

-Mike-