myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <...@schnurpfeil.de>
Subject Re: [tobago] How to use tc:tree control for navigation
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:10:23 GMT
Hi Michael,

the navigation of the tobago-example-demo is implemented with tc:tree.
For Tobago 1.0 you need a Java object that holds the nodes, see
navigation.jsp (you need a facet for action/navigation).
For Tobago 1.5 you can also create the node directly in the page, see
navigation.xhtml (the tree was reimplemented completely in 1.5).

Regards,

Udo