myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] problems with 2.0 - statis quo?
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:46:29 GMT
Hey Daniel, the MyFace Portlet Bridge team has gotten JSR-301 Bridge
complete is trying to get JSR-329 bridge finished up.  This is JSF 1.2
and Portlet 2.0.

The JSF 2.0/Portlet 2.0 bridge will be under development next but we
don't even have a releasable product yet for the two.  I know that we
should be starting to work on this fairly soon.

For now, if you're willing to try the experimental branch, you can find
it at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/portlet-bridge/core/branches/sobryan_portlet-bridge-3.0.0

At one time this branch was able to run Trinidad 2.0 with Pluto 2.0 but
that was back in the beta days and I haven't had a chance to revisit it
since.  If you're willing to try it out and start firing off bugs for
us, it may help us expedite fixes a little faster.

Once Portlet Bridge 2.0 (JSR-329) is done, I imagine well do an upmerge
into the 3.0 branch and move it to trunk.