myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <...@schnurpfeil.de>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Multiple dynamically created menu items.
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:09:31 GMT
(ups, pressed wrong key)

Hi DOM!

I'm not sure what you are looking for.

Do you know you can use this?
<tx:menuRadio action="#{clientConfigController.submit}"
                           value="#{clientConfigController.locale}">
   <f:selectItems value="#{clientConfigController.localeItems}" />
</tx:menuRadio>

Are you looking for a similar to create more than one menuItem with actions?

If so. I think this will not work, because the selectItems doesn't
contains an action.

An other solution might be to use <ui:repeat> with facelets, but I
didn't tested it.

Regards,

Udo

Am 20.10.10 18:42, schrieb d.o.m.e@gmx.net:
> Dear all,
>
> Is it possible to dynamically create multiple "tc:menuItem"s. I am looking for a similar
behavior that can be implemented with "tc:selectItems" for e.g. "tx:menuRadio".

> Something like:
>
> <tc:menu label="test">
>    <tc:menuItems>
>      <tc:selectItems value="foo" />
>    </tc:menuItems>
> </tc:menu>
>
> Where "foo" references to a List<SelectItem>  in a backing bean. The elements in
this list should be displayed as individual menu items.