myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Kakuschky <kakusc...@elbe-net.de>
Subject [tobago] tx:in update problem
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 21:04:55 GMT
  Hello, I stripped down my tx:in update problem. In a simple JSP page I
have have to forms. If I click the button in the first form I want to
update the tx:in element in the second form. The update does only works
if the readonly attribute of the tc:in element is set to "true". But
them I'm not able to edit the value. Is this a bug or is there a way fix
this behaviour?

Regards Michael

I use tobago 1.0.30 and Myfaces 1.1.18 with tomcat 6.0.18

Here is the page JSP Page

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/component" prefix="tc"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/extension" prefix="tx"%>
<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" language="java"%>

<f:view>
<tc:page>

<f:facet name="layout">
<tc:gridLayout columns="1*" rows="fixed;fixed;*" />
</f:facet>

<tc:form>
<tc:cell>
<tc:button label="addone" action="#{myTestBean.addOne}" />
</tc:cell>
</tc:form>

<tc:form>
<tc:cell>
<tc:in value="#{myTestBean.theNumber}" readonly="false" />
</tc:cell>
</tc:form>

<tc:cell />

</tc:page>