myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Kakuschky <kakusc...@elbe-net.de>
Subject [tobago] tc:form scopes not working with myfaces 1.1.8
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:09:21 GMT
  Hello, Excuse sending another time but the subject was not right.

Since I downgraded my tobago (1.0.30) application from myfaces 1.2.8
to myfaces 1.1.8 to get popups validation working I have also some
problems with the subforms on non popup pages.

It seems that the scope of the Forms follows other rules  with myfaces
1.1.8 than 1.2.8. In some cases the validation rules of neighbour forms
are checked and blocking submission of the currently used form.

Are there any general rules where tc:form elements have to be positioned
to get not wired with the scopes of validation in myfaces 1.1.8

Kind regards Michael