myfaces-users mailing list archives

From NirvanB <nirva...@yahoo.com>
Subject tomahawk tags not getting processed
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 07:43:25 GMT

I have downloaded Myfaces 2.0.2 and Tomahawk 1.1.10 and put all the libraries
in my application's WEB-INF/lib folder. I am facing two problems

1. When I first run the application by pointing to my xhtml page in web
browser the framework throws java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/facelets/tag/jsf/ComponentHandler caused by
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException -
com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentHandler.

2. When I press the reload button of browser, the above Exception vanishes
and Myfaces tags are processed and generated html is sent to the browser.
But the tomahawk tags are not processed and they get passed on to the
browser without getting processed.

I believe that tomahawk 1.1.10 is completely compatible with the Myfaces
2.0.2. I am attaching the following two files for your reference
1. web.xml
2. welcome.xhtml

My Developement Environment:
Netbeans 6.9.1