myfaces-users mailing list archives

From d.o....@gmx.net
Subject [Tobago] Text of labels is too much shifted to the top.
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:02:17 GMT
Hi all,

the text of all labels is too much shifted to the top. Examples can be seen in the Tobago
Demo for any of those themes: Richmond, Speyside, Charlotteville (http://www.irian.biz/tobago-example-demo).
This happens to me with Firefox 3.6.11 and Tobago 1.0.30 (and obviously the Tobago version
currently used in the demo).

So, I think it should rather be "vertically centered". Of course, one could do this by manipulating
the CSS style, however I think the default behavior should be "vertically centered". Since
this might simply be a matter of taste, I didn't want to file a ticket in Jira and wanted
to discuss it here first.

What do you think?
Best, dom
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit ├╝ber 300 Videos.
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome