myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Mark" <be...@bemar.de>
Subject AW: Tomahawk installation - infinite redirect when configuring extension filters
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:04:37 GMT
Hi Leonardo,

thx for that hint. Sadly its not working. I still have the infinite redirect
when I connect to my project by Web UI.
So it seems there is a incompatability with seam or richfaces or something
is missing.

But I dont understand that part

	* Remember map the FacesServet to the
org.apache.myfaces.RESOURCE_VIRTUAL_PATH
	* value (default /faces/myFacesExtensionResource, so map
FacesServlet to /faces/*
	* could be used or better /faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*) so the
	* ServeResourcePhaseListener can serve resources.

Maybe thats the missing thing. I also have absolutely no path in my project
which contains "faces" in it or is this the ressource path inside the
tomahawk jar?

The t:equalField method from tomahawk is working. I guess there is no
Extensionfilter necassary. But when
I try to access methods which have to be rendered like t:captcha its not
working because the config needs
the extension filters.

So currently I can't use the full capacity of tomahawk :(

Thx
Ben

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----