myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Geetika Srivastava <geetika.srivast...@tcs.com>
Subject Issues in using tomahawk with Jboss 5
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:33:50 GMT
Hi,

We are using tomahawk in our application deployed on Jboss server 5.0.1
GA. Since Jboss contains built-in JSF implementation, we are using

<context-param>
     <param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL</param-name>
     <param-value>true</param-value>
        </context-param>

in our  application web.xml to override the Jboss implementation.  The
required jars myfaces-api 1.1.5, myfaces-1.1.5 and tomahawk 1.1.8 are
bundled with the war. The application deploys correctly, however we get a
error message:
"Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath. Please make sure to use
only one of the two JSF-implementations."

On accessing the application, the JSCookMenu javascript is not called and
the menus are not displayed. However on page refresh, the menus are
displayed correctly. The requires JsCookMenu scripts are also called.
There is no error displayed in logs.

Kindly help in resolving this issue.

Regards,
Geetika Srivastava