myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ken McArthur <ken.mcart...@adsea.com>
Subject inputHtml
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:43:08 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone successfully used Tomahawk  inputHtml with MyFaces
implementation 1.2.5, Tomahawk 12-1.1.9, and Facelets 1.1.15?

When I try something simple like:

   <t:inputHtml id="page_content_value1"
               valueChangeListener="#{pageContentAction.valueChange}"
               converter="trimConverter"
               value="#{pageContentDO.value}"/>
   <h:commandButton
              action="#{pageContentAction.insert}"
              value="#{bundle.form_submit_updt}"
              styleClass="cmdBtn1"/>

When I put some data in the inputHtml box and click commandButton:
   valueChangeListener never gets called
   converter gets called with empty string
   pageContentDO.value setter method never gets called

This code worked fine with earlier release of MyFaces and Tomahawk so
I'm wondering when it went bad and how far back I have to go to get
inputHtml working again.  Maybe I'm attempting to use bad combination
of MyFaces and Tomahawk.  What is latest release combination of
MyFaces and Tomahawk is anyone seeing inputHtml work?

Thanks for any ideas you may have,
Ken

--
303-619-6607