myfaces-users mailing list archives

From António Rodrigues <antonio.jose.rodrig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: double click problem in JSF
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 19:52:32 GMT
We got this problem in our company. Impatient users love to double click.
Therefore we added a banner to our pages with a warning "work in progress".
So it stops impatient users.

Actually is just a div with some transparency. When user clicks a command
link the div is shown over the page and users are not able to click again,
although they still see the button. The div disappears as soon as the server
returns the response.

You find plenty of examples in the web.

Regards
António