myfaces-users mailing list archives

From António Rodrigues <antonio.jose.rodrig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem while uplaoding files using <t:inputFileUpload>
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 20:10:43 GMT
I got many issues with inputFileUpload. But I have never seen that error.

I am curious. Why do you have tomahawk and myfaces jars together?
Tomahawk.jar would not be enough? Maybe they are conflicting with each
other.

By the way, there are incompatibilities between different version of myfaces
and tomahawk.
Check this out.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CompatibilityMatrix

Regards