myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Seema Richard (UST, IND)" <Seema.Rich...@ust-global.com>
Subject [Trinidad} Issue with ValueChangeListener
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:13:29 GMT
Hi,

We are using Trinidad 1.2 with facelets.There are multiple checkboxes in
our form and we require to call an ActionListener every time a checkbox
is selected/deselected.

Below is the code:

id="quantity1"
valueChangeListener="#{simpleBackingBean.processValueChange}"/>

id="quantity2"
valueChangeListener="#{simpleBackingBean.processValueChange}"/>

id="quantity3"
valueChangeListener="#{simpleBackingBean.processValueChange}}"/>

What happens here is every time the checkbox is selected/deselected the
listener method is invoked 3 times, one for each component having the
valuechangeListener attribute. We have tried to remove the autoSubmit
attribute from the check box components but then nothing happens on
selection / deselection.

 Is there a way by which we can get just the changed checkbox value when
it is clicked?

Thanks,

Seema