myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Seema Richard (UST, IND)" <Seema.Rich...@ust-global.com>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] Problem using on Blackberry mobile
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:49:53 GMT
Mamallan,

I have 2 questions here.
1. Will this problem occur only for button clicks or for other components also?
2. Will setting the source parameter as a hidden variable always serve as a work around?

Thanks,
Seema

________________________________

From: mamallan.uthaman@oracle.com [mailto:mamallan.uthaman@oracle.com]
Sent: Wed 9/22/2010 3:57 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] Problem using on Blackberry mobile

Hi Seema,

Finally, I reproduced your issue once I used our Trinidad's official
JSF1.2 release, unfortunately, there is no workaround as BB's JS engine
simply crashes becoz of some JavaScript code in Trinidad. Will create a
JIRA to fix this problem in our next release for JSF1.2. Hopefully, our
next release (don't know when) will be soon enough to resume your work
in BB..

Thanks
Mamallan