myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Seema Richard (UST, IND)" <Seema.Rich...@ust-global.com>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] Problem using on Blackberry mobile
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:18:07 GMT
Mamallan,

I tried removing the doc type statement from the pages. But the output
is still the same, the source parameter is missing.

[9/21/10 16:50:33:223 GMT+05:30] 00000029 SystemOut     O key is
javax.faces.ViewState val is  !j_id1:j_id5

[9/21/10 16:50:33:223 GMT+05:30] 00000029 SystemOut     O key is input1
val is  Jithesh

[9/21/10 16:50:33:239 GMT+05:30] 00000029 SystemOut     O key is
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.faces.FORM val is  j_id2

[9/21/10 16:50:33:239 GMT+05:30] 00000029 SystemOut     O key is
_noJavaScript val is  false

[9/21/10 16:50:33:239 GMT+05:30] 00000029 SystemOut     O key is button1
val is  press me

Here is the sample code now.
<code>
	xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
	xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
	xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
	xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad"
	xmlns:trh="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/html">

value="#{simpleBackingBean.name}" required="true"/>
action="#{simpleBackingBean.test}" />

</code>

Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Thanks,
Seema