myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Seema Richard (UST, IND)" <Seema.Rich...@ust-global.com>
Subject [Trinidad] Problem using on Blackberry mobile
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:49:01 GMT
Hi,

We are using MyFaces 1.2 with Facelets and Trinidad for our web
application which needs to be supported in multiple mobile devices like
iPhone and Blackberry. We have a command button whose action is bound to
a backing bean method. When clicking this button, the backing bean
method is not getting called in the case of Blackberry. On analyzing the
request parameters, we found that a request parameters called 'source'
with value as the component id was passed in the case of other browsers.
But this was not getting passed in the case of Blackberry. When we added
a hidden parameter by the same name and passed this value, the backing
bean method was correctly called in the case of Blackberry also. Is this
a known issue in MyFaces/Trinidad? Is there a work around for this by
changing any settings or configurations?

Thanks,

Seema