myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Rogerio Baldini das Neves" <rogerio.bald...@powerlogic.com.br>
Subject Problem in Netweaver
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:13:53 GMT
Hello,

We are trying to deploy a web application written using with Trinidad
1.2.11. We removed implementation of JSF (jsf-api and jsf-impl JARs) and let
NetWeaver use the Sun RI.

We are able to bring the application up but are finding that no javascript
is generated on any of the pages. Also, we see the following form hidden
element at the bottom -
<input type="hidden" name="_noJavaScript" value="true">

And occurs the exception:

Exception on server log is thrown:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.style.xml.parse.StyleSheetDocumentParser
_handleImport

SEVERE: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Circular include of base-desktop.xss
detected! at

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.share.xml.XMLUtils.parseInclude(XMLUtils
.java:157) at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.style.xml.parse.StyleSheetDocumentParser
._handleImport(StyleSheetDocumentParser.java:228)

Has anyone seen this problem before? Any thoughts on whats causing this?

Thanks,

Rogerio.