myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Arnold Preg <ap...@mailbox.hu>
Subject [Trinidad] Custom inputDate component
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:59:10 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to make a custom tr:inputDate component so I have tried to copy
the necessary files and customize them to get my tr:inputDateHTF custom
component. Although the project  sucessfully compiled and the component
is in the tr.tld and tr.taglib.xml, there is a CoreInputDateHTFTag class
also, it gives the folowing error message when I try to use it:
"No tag "inputDateHTF" defined in tag library imported with prefix "tr""

What do you think, what I omit? Sorry for my English.

Regards,
Arnold Preg