myfaces-users mailing list archives

From C├ędric Durmont <cdurm...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] Trinidad2 : tr:commandLink blocks tr:panelAccordion
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:28:45 GMT
I'm cleaning bugs in my app after my switch to Trinidad2, and I found
2 problems that seems not to be on my side :

1. I'm unable to change of tab in a panelTabbed with a click (works
programmatically using "disclosed" attribute)
2. Consider this sample.xhtml :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252" ?>
	xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
	xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad"
	xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk"
	xmlns:trh="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/html"
	xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"
	xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets">

<trh:head>
	<title>Some title</title>
</trh:head>

<trh:body>

</trh:body>

In this case, the panelAccordion does not work (details are not
disclosed when you click on it). Remove the commandLink, it works
again. Replace the commandLink by a commandButton, it works too.
Setting attributes on the commandLink does not change the situation.

Sall I create JIRA tickets for one of these issues ?

Regards,
Cedric