myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jakob Korherr <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating app to myfaces2/Trinidad2
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2010 09:29:09 GMT
Hi,

Actually I don't know what the problem with trinidad is, but from looking at
your pom, you can remove the faceletes-dependency, because facelets are
integrated in MyFaces core 2.0.1.

So just remove:

<dependency>
       <groupId>com.sun.facelets</groupId>
       <artifactId>jsf-facelets</artifactId>
       <version>1.1.15</version>
   </dependency>

and also remove the facelets view-handler entry in your faces-config.xml.

Maybe this will also solve your problem with trinidad.

Regards,
Jakob

Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com