myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jakob Korherr <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 : attribute valueChangeListener
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:25:38 GMT
Hi,

You can only add one ValueChangeListener via the valueChangeListener
attribute on the tag. If you want to add more than one you have to add
<f:valueChangeListener /> tags as children to your <h:selectOneMenu />.

Here you can find the documentation of <f:valueChangeListener/>:
http://myfaces.apache.org/core12/myfaces-impl/tlddoc/f/valueChangeListener.html

Regards,
Jakob

--