myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jakob Korherr <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MyFaces] Get rid of "ALT attribute is missing" warnings for images
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:25:46 GMT
Hi,

j_id2 is the clientId of the h:graphicImage component. However this id does
not have to be rendered for images, thus you don't find it in the HTML.

Just set the alt attribute on the image and the warning will be gone. This
attribute should IMO always be set (especially when thinking about users
with visual impairment). However on MyFaces core 2.0.x the warning will be
gone if you're in ProjectStage = Production.

Regards,
Jakob