myfaces-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Foubert <sebastien.foub...@gmail.com>
Subject Orchestra and HttpSession Size.
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:37:35 GMT
Hi,

I am currently profiling my jsf orchestra application and trying to
calculate the approximate size of HttpSession.
I am using a tool called MessAdmin (http://messadmin.sourceforge.net/) which
helps me to list each and every session attribute and approximately
calculates the size.

I want to understand why in Details for Session HTTP, there is a attribute
org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.ConversationManager@658c349c
that can reach size upto 120 MB at the begin of the conversation.

The managed beans are conversation.manual and don't have a huge size.

Furthermore, it seems that there is one ConversationManager object by http
session that contains alls conversations
And when i use a profiler the application, there is no increase of the heap
memory in server-side at each conversation.

Is there any noted explanation for this ?
Bug in Messadmin http session calculation or Orchestra needs lot of memory ?

Thanks

Seb

--
PGP : 0x73E6EF22