myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Freedman <michael.freed...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: PortletBridge starting portlet problem
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 15:59:08 GMT
Looks like its failing in this line in Trinidad:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitDecorator.getRenderKit(RenderKitDecorator.java:119)

    ConcurrentMap<String, Object> appMap =

RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().getApplicationScopedConcurrentMap();

Which means, I assume, that RequestContext.getCurrentInstance() is
returning null.  I don't have any idea why this might happen in a
portlet/iPhone environment but maybe you can psuh on the Trinidad folks
to help or maybe this gives you an idea on where/how to investigate.
    -Mike-