myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] need timelines for the Trinidad 2 release
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:28:18 GMT
Hi!

Not sure if this really helps. Both teams do a awesome job with getting their component libs
to JSF-2. But as with Trinidad, Primefaces also still uses a proprietary way to do partial
page rendering (<p:ajax>). A JSF-2 component lib should at least be working if <f:ajax>
is used in a page too. Then it's most likely that you can really mix and match different components
of multiple libs.

LieGrue,
strub