myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SelectManyListBox not working with aj4
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:52:56 GMT
I think the problem is that your valueChangeListener is not getting
called as it's not an ajax call.   Can you try changing it to an
actionListener and putting the actionListener tag on your a4j:support?

Also, I don't think you need to have immediate specified if you are
using ajaxSingle="true"

Other than that, what you are doing looks similar to an
h:selectOneListbox I have.