myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jakob Korherr <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF Comps Project/Barcoding
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:23:04 GMT
Hi John,

I guess jsf-comp is related to MyFaces, because some MyFaces developers
founded the sourceforge project (arobinson74 and mkienenb).

Actually I don't know about the support exactly, but it seems that you're
right. There has not been a lot of activity on the project in the last
months and the supported MyFaces version seems to be 1.1.5. However, since
it all is open source, I think you will be able to take the code from the
project and adapt it to fit your needs very easily!

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr