myfaces-users mailing list archives

From daniel ccss <danielcc...@gmail.com>
Subject MyFaces Irian-DoModal example
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:36:11 GMT
Hi all,

In this page http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-2010061704/home.jsf

I found this example:

http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-2010061704/dojo/dojoDialog.jsf

I need to open a modal window in which I can edit some values of the window1
and when I press submit in window2 need to refresh the window1 values.
Before showing window2 I need to call an actionlistener to do some
calculations in the backing bean first, then show the modal window2, enter
some values and when I close it call a method in the backing bean again to
do some calculation and finally show the window1 with the refresh
information

1- Window1 button call an actionListener then show Window2 (modal)
2- The user enter some information in Window2 then press a button that call
another method in the backing bean and the winbow2 is closed and the data in
window1 updated.

In the irian page example, when I click
searchOuterForm<http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-2010061704/dojo/dojoDialog.jsf#>a
do modal windows appears, but i enter some data in this window and
click
submit the values in the window2 the data is not updated in window1, can
anyone help me??

Thanks