myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jakob Korherr <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 2.0.0 - removing facelets results in blank page
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:33:00 GMT
Hi,

I guess you are using Spring, right? Maybe there is some Spring
configuration messing with the JSF 2.0 ViewHandler.

Or did you disable the JSF 2.0 facelets support via
javax.faces.DISABLE_FACELET_JSF_VIEWHANDLER?

If not, you could try to find out which ViewHandler your application really
uses (via facesContext.getApplication().getViewHandler()). It should be
org.apache.myfaces.application.ViewHandlerImpl. If it really is
ViewHandlerImpl, you could try to set a debug point into
ViewHandlerImpl.renderView() and see what happens.

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr