myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF Comps Project/Barcoding
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:08:53 GMT
jsf-comp is a collection for jsf-related projects which didn't qualify
for Myfaces for one reason or another.   We made it a place which had
much more lenient access (if you wanted access, you got it), and often
things that were highly experimental ended up there.   Some of those
experiments were failures (Optional Validation Framework).   Some of
those things were of value for only a limited time (facelets support
for Tomahawk action listeners).

Support depends on the individual project in the collection, but it's
all released under the apache license.   If you want to work on a
project or take over a project, all you have to do is ask.