myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean Creations
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:28:13 GMT
Set a breakpoint in the constructor for one of the unexpected beans.
Or add "new Exception("Where is this happening?").printStackTrace();"
to the constructor.

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Russell Collins
<Russell.Collins@mclaneat.com> wrote:
> I am wondering why this is happening.  When I log into my application, several beans
are created.  Some are expected such as my main home page, user sessions, etc.  There are
some other objects that are not referenced or rendered in on any current pages/tabs/etc. that
are being created.  I do not understand why this is happening.  Is there a general reason
why this could be going on?  It is not a huge deal but I was just wanting to know some pointers
as how to troubleshoot this and prevent objects from being created unnecessarily.  Thanks.

> Russell Collins
> Sr. Software Engineer
> "Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail (email) transmission
(including attachments), is intended by MCLANE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES for the use of the named
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or protected as a trade secret. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any individual or entity other than the named addressee(s). If you have received
this email in error, please delete it (including attachments) and any copies thereof without
printing, copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by email reply immediately.