myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Shaun Campbell <campbell.sh...@gmail.com>
Subject Started getting error in my pages
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:44:27 GMT
I've got a bit further with this problem. I should have looked at the
error a bit more closely. What appears to be happening is problems
caused by mixing tag libraries. My xhtml file had the following lines:

 <t:commandLink action="#{jobBean.getJob}" title="#{job.description}" >
                                    <h:outputText
value="#{job.orderNum}/#{job.itemNum}/#{job.jobNum}"/>
                                    <f:setPropertyActionListener
target="#{jobBean.orderNum}"

value="#{job.orderNum}"/>

The setPropertyActionListener belongs to core JSF and the commandLink
belongs to Apache Tomahawk. If I change the t:commandLink to
h:commandLink the problem goes away.

This never caused a problem before. Can anyone suggest why things have
changed and whether you can interchange the tags?

I have updated my ide to Netbeans 6.8 from Netbeans 6.1. I don't know
if anything else has changed. I am still using the same Tomcat 6
server.

Any thoughts?