myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Leis, Matthias - SID-NLKM" <Matthias.L...@sid.sachsen.de>
Subject MyFaces 2.0.0 - removing facelets results in blank page
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:03:10 GMT
Hi!

I am using MyFaces 2.0.0. Today I noticed, that jsf-facelets.jar was
still in my libs, so I removed it. I also removed the corresponding
view-handler configuration in faces-config.xml. Now I am getting a blank
page whenever I try to access my application.

I think two DEBUG-Messages could be interesting:
14:00:08,226 DEBUG [JsfView] Asking view handler to render view
14:00:08,226 DEBUG [JsfView] View rendering complete

So there is a view-handler, but it seems to do nothing (also look at the
time stamp).

Any suggestions are appreciated :)