myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Paul Mander <paul.s.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Trinidad consuming 80-90% CPU
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 07:21:53 GMT

Were any conclusions reached relating to this issue. I have been drafted in
for an emergency issue that appears on the surface very similar.

The tech stack is near identical - WAS 6.1 with Trinidad 1.0.8 and facelets.

The interesting factor in my problem is that the application is an uplift
from an older tech stack. The app was wunning on WAS 5.x ADF faces and using
jsp as the view declaration. After uplifting to Trinidad and WAS 6.1 and on
new hardware, the app appears to consume twice as much cpu.

There are a million things to check I know but around a dozen SME including
guys from IBM WebSphere support have been looking at this for nearly a week
now and have failed to find a solution.

Interestingly, I noticed that they configured facelets refresh period to but
after this was changed to -1 (and the facelets version uplighted due to a
concurrency issue) the cpu appeared to increase.

Any thoughts anyone. Looking specifically for the conclusion from the OP.