myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces Test
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 20:48:09 GMT
Hi Kito

There is no site for myfaces-test project yet. Currently, this project is
used by myfaces core 2.0.x. Some code that should be on myfaces-test is on
myfaces-core so in the long term it is necessary to move this code and do a
cleanup. Right now, on myfaces impl there are some tests (facelet testing
stuff) that requires create another module on myfaces-test project to be
moved. The only documentation available is the one that comes from
shale-test project.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe