myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Durmont <cdurm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Changing content of form
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 12:03:48 GMT
I won't say it's the ideal way, but my trick is to use a
valueChangeListener on the tr:selectBooleanCheckbox, with
immediate="true". When the ValueChangeListener is triggered, I update
the list used by the tr:selectOneChoice, and the partialTrigger does
the rest.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Cedric Durmont